San Diego's PREMIER Elder Law Firm assists our Elder and Disabled communities, their families, and caregivers with their legal needs for Medi-Cal, Probate, Trusts and Eligibility for Public Benefits
At San Diego Elder Law Center, our practice specializes in Elder and Disability Law. In particular, we assist our clients with:
- Identifying appropriate care and resources, and accessing any available programs or funds to pay for such care
- Qualifying for Medi-Cal nursing home coverage, while avoiding or minimizing “share of cost” and State recovery actions
- Advanced and Crisis Planning to preserve our clients' estates for the benefit of themselves, their spouses, children and heirs
- Coping with the legal problems posed by dementia, incapacity, disability, or death
- Special Needs Trusts and other planning for the developmentally disabled
- Preserving eligibility for public benefits in face of inheritance or other new income or assets
We at San Diego Elder Law Center help our clients and their families in matters of long term care planning, Medi-Cal and VA benefits qualification, special needs trusts, conservatorships, estate planning, probate, and more. We can also help you identify appropriate resources in the community for the best possible care for yourself or family member, and analyze any availabe benefit programs that may pay for such care.
The information presented on this website is offered for general reference only, and is not to be considered formal legal advice. Learn MORE about Elder Law.